We’re always looking for great talent, whether you’re an intern or a seasoned professional, with the following caveats: If you’re an intern, be at the top of your class. If you’re a seasoned professional, be great at what you do and passionate about advertising. Also–and this is really important–be confident but not arrogant. If that’s the person you see in the mirror every day, email your cover letter, resume, and why you want to work for us to email@example.com
We are in need of an Account Coordinator to, you know, coordinate.
This is an entry level position that works directly with the account services team to provide day-to-day detail, coordination and insight for all internal and external projects relating to our clients. The account coordinator provides support to account executives, media planners, production managers, accounting and more, including maintaining a high level of awareness with client activities, detail-oriented program and project management and professional communication with key client contacts as needed.
• This is a full-time position: Monday-Friday, 8am – 5pm
• This position qualifies for full benefits package.
Typical Duties Include:
• Preparing account service-related documents such as meeting agendas, meeting reports, proposals and other client communications and correspondence
• Participating in and documenting discussions during client meetings and conference calls
• Reviewing vendor quotes
• Verifying production specs
• Creating and/or providing feedback on project estimates and timelines
• Fielding and processing internal information requests
• Assisting with direct mail projects
• Maintaining current work-in-progress records and archives of past project information as appropriate
• Ability to develop and maintain professional, friendly relationships with clients
• Developing and maintaining a working-level understanding of assigned client’s industries, company culture, products/services and strategic communication plan
• Proactively communicating with clients on a daily basis in a professional, efficient manner
• Attending the needs of the client and continually seeking ways to add value to the client-agency relationship
• Strong work ethic and a self-starter who is motivated to stay on top of research data, competitive analyses, and industry articles/information pertaining to clients’ business categories
• Excellent communication skills
• High level of organizational skills, including multi-tasking
• High competency level on Apple computer. Excellent grasp of software including but not limited to: Microsoft office suite (with special emphasis on Excel), Google docs, PowerPoint, Prezi
• Must understand the importance of diversity and working with clients of a variety of backgrounds
• Professional conduct within and outside office while conducting agency business
• Having a working knowledge of the tribal casino industry, casino players club process, and specialty promotions is a bonus for this position
• Minimum of a Bachelor degree in Advertising, Marketing, or Communications and a minimum of one year of experience in an ad agency or related marketing position.
If you would like to apply for this position, please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We don’t always have internship positions available, but submit your contact information and resume to email@example.com and we will contact you when we have openings.